Monday, January 27, 2014

New Wet n Wild products are a dollar!!

Read on to see how to get these cheaper than they already are!



On my trip to Walgreens today, I spotted a pretty good deal!


The New Wet n Wild Balm Stains and MegaRocks Nail Polish (didn't take a picture of that display because the workers probably think I'm insane) are 2/$4, plus you can use the instant $1 off manufacture's coupon attached to the product, making each item $1. Extreme couponing at it's finest. 

My receipt. Not lying here! Ignore the last two $2 items; I was picking up other stuff.

Also, I believe these are applicable for the 50 points for each $1 spent on your Walgreens account. 

Get them while they're still in stock! I predict these will sell out quick-ish.

Quick tip for peeling off the coupons if you have trouble like I did. For the balm stains, start on the bottom left corner, and for the nail polishes, start on the top right corner.

Happy shopping!

Question: I already have four out of the six Wet n Wild balm stains. Should I get the last  two and review the whole set?

Edit: Yeah, so I bought the last two shortly after this post and I have the pictures too! Typing it up is the hardest part for me @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment