Friday, December 20, 2013

Victoria's Secret Haul

So after school today, I was determined to go on a spending spree at Victoria's Secret - partially because I've been really stressed lately and needed some retail therapy, also partially because it's finally winter break and it's a nice treat to myself, but mostly because I had a $10 off a purchase card that was expiring soon.
I'm sorry if you're not into looking at panties (I'm not really).



All panties were half off (Today was the last day though) so I bought $30 worth of panties for the price of $20 with the card, yay!
From top to bottom:
Lace Trim Hipster Panty x4
Ruched Hipster Panty x1
Seamless Hipster Panty x1

+ They were having a deal where all their long-sleeved shirts ($24.50 under) were $10, so why not? I'm not sure if it was just for today, so you should definitely check out your local Victoria's Secret for this deal.
V-Neck Baseball Tee in Pale Purple (Not available online)
Also can I say how much I love VS dressing rooms? Because I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment